Job description / Role
Global Village is part of The Arab Media Group (AMG). It is the region’s leading family and cultural entertainment destination, which is committed to providing the best in entertainment and excellence in guest experience.
Global Village is currently looking to hire a Senior Procurement Executive on a 6 month contract.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
- Develop Supplier Management strategies and toolsets; executing effective supplier sourcing and qualification through the use of balanced scorecards, develop and implement supplier rationalization tactics.
- Take ownership and accountability for the improvement of the RFP process by; coaching suppliers in the use of Oracles’ RFP module, management and development of core supplier master data and development of supplier classification in order to reduce the need for repetitive pre-qualification.
- Develop, implement and track risk mitigation and supplier / contract performance management techniques.
- Design, create, manage and interpret effective Management Reporting information and dashboards.
- Pro-actively use MRi to make calculated and well-structured recommendations in support of future planning strategies, project management and associated Procurement activities.
- Provide support, as required, to the sourcing activities of Global Village.
- Sound and demonstrable understanding of advanced supplier management techniques
- Experienced sourcing specialist with background in center led environments or similar
- Ability to effectively define and transform processes through recognized practices
- Effective Project Management abilities
- Good attention to detail and experienced in the development or robust, reliable and repeatable MRi.
- Organized, structured and results driven with ability to work within a highly flexible environment.
- Demonstrates natural leadership qualities over management practices
- Professional behavior
- Assumes accountability and ownership
- Ability to work in fast paced and pressurized environments with short timelines
- Invests in others
- Team player
- Ideally CIPS qualified or studying towards
- Diploma or greater in Business Studies
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mature procurement function, operating best practices.
- Experience in delivering procurement transformation initiatives
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 400 staff across its two Dubai-based offices.
Procurement & Contracts Manager
Arena Events Limited
Procurement Specialist (4 Month Maternity Cover)
Arab Media Group (AMG)
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|
A Leading Offshore Contractor in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Aug|
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)