Job description / Role
• Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options to be able to choose the best supplier that can provide services/products that fits the standards and budget of the company.
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts discuss with all suppliers the terms conditions as per the company's policy and requests.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications for quick reference to be used in future purchases and comparison.
• Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies, checking specifications and quantities.
• Create and maintain inventory of all incoming, current supplies, purchases and pricing to secure reliable information and accurate data.
• Develop and administer contract management plans, negotiate changes and modifications, supplier performance management and compliance requirement through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes.
• Plan and lead contract negotiations in the establishment and review of supply arrangements to deliver value for money procurement outcomes.
• Partner with staff from across the organisation providing high level advice and guidance to build expertise in procurement, provide governance and improve procurement practice and outcomes.
• Identify, manage and mitigate procurement risks to enable the organisation to meet its obligations and maximise business opportunity.
• Document procurement processes, decisions and contractual arrangements fully to provide an audit trail for probity and audit purposes.
• Candidate MUST Be bilingual written and spoken language of English & Chinese (Mandarin)
• Proficient, assertive and a good negotiator
• Good Communication skills
• Experience working on ERP Systems
• MS Word, Excel - Proficient, results-orientated and ability to meet deadlines through a logical and ordered process
• Able to develop cost management skills enables you to evaluate, optimize, and control all aspects of cost of the procurement project.
About the Company
A leading investment company in the Middle East.