Job description / Role
• 3 to 5 years of International experience in procurement in a general trading company for Farm Fresh produces/Farm Feeds/Farm equipment / Farm food.
• It involves to look for new suppliers based on best price, quality, availability, reliability and technical support, Track market conditions, price trends and update the price master list.
• Ensure the most cost effective methods of acquiring goods necessary for the smooth functioning of the business.
• Follow up on orders placed with suppliers and ensure timely delivery of goods from across global and local channels
• Their main duties include locating key suppliers, negotiating the company's purchasing agreements and making sure their materials and products meet the company's specifications
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelors
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 to 5 years of International experience in procurement in a general trading company.
• Specialist knowledge: In Fresh or Farm food
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: NA
• Nationality Preference: NA
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions