Job description / Role
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to analyse and interpret financial, monitoring and other performance information
• Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Management of the tendering process once specifications have been agreed by commissioners and category managers (for high value procurements).
• For lower value procurements, the post holder will manage the complete set of procurement activities
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Apr|
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Procurement Manager - FM