Job description / Role
- Design and prototype the UI/UX without coding for demos and implementation phases in software/web/Mobile Platforms.
- Measure and optimize applications to improve ease of use (usability) and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-user’s problems.
- Able to understand the overall process of user experience.
- Face-lifting existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
- Considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Working with Design Manager and coordinating with software department to incorporate the visuals or into the finished product
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Apply and update the company guideline and implement it in the efficient way across all platforms.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the digital design field.
- Preferably Master’s degree in Digital Design or in a related field
- Ability to think creatively
- Have the basic skills for a senior graphic designer
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Fluent in most of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and 3D application is a plus
- Basic knowledge in CSS and HTML 5
- Able to handle multiple projects and work under pressure
- Clear understanding of business goals and user behavior, and be proficient in a wide variety of skills, ranging from psychology to design and technology.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.