Job description / Role
Senior Product Engineer – Moody's
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Product Engineer – Moody's. This opportunity is 12 months renewable contract.
My client is one of the largest government owned bank in the middle east.
• Degree, Post graduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
• 5-7 years of experience in the Moody’s Platform (Moody’s Risk Confidence, Moody’s Risk Authority)
• Extensive knowledge of a product lifecycle management.
• Hands on Moody’s implementation and product configuration knowledge in Moody’s Risk Confidence and/or Moody’s Risk Authority
• Ability to create detailed functional specifications and design documentation
• Banking Domain Experience
• Good understanding of Moody’s Product Architecture and configurations for Risk Confidence and Risk Authority
• Detailed implementation knowledge of the Moody’s Applications, along with configuration and debugging
• Performance tuning and optimization of Moody’s Application suite
• Experience in best practices to be followed in Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions) related to Moody’s application
• ETL Knowledge will be an added advantage
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.