Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a Dubai based Oil and Gas Company, we are looking to recruit a Senior Production Engineer- Oil and Gas.
• Reporting to the Production Engineer Team Lead you will be responsible for identifying and troubleshooting well performance by constant surveillance of oil producers, water injector and gas injector wells and be familiar with production surveillance tools such as I-DO, SCADA, WellFlo, IPM, PETEX and OFM
• Identify and prepare well lifting enhancement opportunities such as EDP's change outs, gas lifting optimization and or well reactivation work overs
• Identify oil, water, gas lift and gas injections facilities bottlenecks and propose solutions to restore and improve conditions and on-site support for key engineering operations
• The successful candidate must be degree educated with a minimum of 5 years of experience in production engineering, production technology and artificial lift systems within an operating company preferably on offshore fields
• Experience with Production Engineering operations including Well Testing, Well Intervention, Production logging, Production Enhancement Techniques
• Essential experience of Gas Lift and ESP's
• Please note this is an expatriate post that is based in Dubai and the candidate will spend 50% of their time in the field
• The role offers a generous salary with family benefits and education allowance (up to 3 children)
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.