Our client, one of the Middle East's leading payment solutions providers, have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Program Manager to take control and lead the delivery of their Project Management Division from their Dubai HQ.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, coordination and oversight of all the initiatives of their implementation program schedule, by leading the team of Project Managers to ensure an efficient and smooth delivery.
Brief Overview of Role and Responsibilities
• Manage the full execution of multiple implementation projects of various sizes
• Manage continuous improvement of acquiring services delivered to external business channels
• Lead the Project Management team to deliver on schedule and on budget
• Provide technical expertise for all aspects of program and initiatives
• Managing of risk, issues and dependencies
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective project delivery
• 15 years experience of Programmes/Projects/Implementations within the cards/payments domain in acquiring
• Good knowledge of Agile & PMP methodologies and project management techniques
• Effective programme management capabilities including strong co-ordination skills across multiple sites
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to coach/mentor
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• IT based university degree or equivalent
There is a competitive salary and generous relocation package on offer for the right candidate and an excellent opportunity to progress your career with an industry-leader in the payments space, while working in one of the world's most desirable locations.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.
Project Manager - Payment Solutions
Group IT Manager
|Abu Dhabi||2 Nov|
Head of IT Transformation PMO - Banking
Project Manager - Card Payments Issuing Implementation Delivery
IT Infrastructure Team Lead - ITIL - Microsoft