Job description / Role
What you will do
The Senior Project Engineer is a key role directly reporting to Asst. Project Manager - Fire & Security for Middle East region. You will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be a part of a growing team and be responsible for driving the growth of business for Fire & Security Systems.
* You will be supporting the project management team on designing and execution of projects. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to support the team with the pre-sales/estimation.
How you will do it
* As an Experienced Senior Project Engineer you need to have a complex knowledge in designing and project execution of security systems solution involving Access control/CCTV, Data LAN, PAVA and other LV systems. You will carry out site surveys for the assigned territory and involve subcontractors for installation works.
* As a Senior Project Engineer you will prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects,
Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications and you will interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
What we look for
* Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Similar Discipline from a reputable university
* Minimum of 8-10 years project engineering experience in execution of low voltage security and telecom systems
* Comprehensive knowledge of low current systems including Access Control (CEM,CCURE,BOSCH,LENEL), CCTV (PELCO,BOSCH,MILESTONE ,HERNIS,) PAGA (SPECTOR LUMENEX, BOSCH, GAITRONICS,INDUSTRONICS,NEUMANN, FEDERAL SIGNALS), Transmission System (DWDM,SDH,PDH: NOKIA, CIENA TEJAS, HUAWAEI) but not limited to the same
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Good interpersonal, negotiation, labour management and influencing skills
* Work experience in ME (UAE or Kuwait) Oil & Gas security industry would be an added advantage
* Determine cost estimate targets during the design and development process, recommending cost effective solutions
* Proven ability to produce high quality and impactful professional documents for clients and internal use
* Fluency in the English language is essential and excellent mail etiquette
* Decision Making Skills
* Travel requirement - 30%: Client Meetings, FAT etc
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.