Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a major international Security Solutions organisation based in the UAE, specialising in CCTV/Access Control/Radar interfacing. Due to business wins throughout the region, our client have an opening for a Senior Project Engineer reporting directly to the Operations Director.
Our client specialises in a niche Security Software used in major Critical Infrastructure projects throughout the Middle East, therefore you will be exposed to high level Security projects regionally. The role requires a strong project management ability coupled with technical knowledge which encompasses development, database administration, and network engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills; including the ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Successfully managed to complete at least 10 projects related to technical deployments in the security industry in the Middle East.
- Proven track record of installing, implementing, testing, and training end users on a high-level application suite like Document Management, Fleet Management, electronic point of sale (EPOS) or enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Demonstrable experience of configuring personal computers (PCs), servers and troubleshooting the Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of database architectures and methodologies; ideally Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to manipulate data effectively and efficiently using SQL object oriented (OO) Concepts and rationale.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Windows Server and Desktop versions.
- Proven track record and experience of networking principles and the Internet Protocol (IP).
- Excellent knowledge of virtual machine (VM) environments and Microsoft Clustering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel and work away from the office, sometimes extensively. Main areas of travel being GCC and nearby countries.
About the Company
Established in 2004 we were primarily an IT Solutions organisation, we quickly expanded and now operate in 4 diverse global market sectors, Zoom Technology, Zoom Construction Solutions, Zoom INC and Zoom Leisure. Our aim is simple, to provide our partners with first class products and services at the best price and with operational excellence.