Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Project Manager - Hospitality to join our award-winning team based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
This position is responsible for leading the project management team to ensure client satisfaction and financial performance of large and complex, hospitality project.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of hospitality projects.
- Ability to make senior level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
- Plan and manage project scheduling, project budgets, project staffing, project work plan, and project set-up with the project team and sub consultants.
- Proactively identify, assess and mitigate project risks. Resolve problems through objective and systematic analysis.
- Ensure project standards and quality control procedures are implemented and maintained for each of the technical areas required to complete the job, to achieve high standards of design and documentation.
- Track and proactively manage the financial performance of project, e.g. work plan, schedule, fees, billings and collections, to ensure completion of project within budget and with maximum profitability (this includes the completion of monthly project progress reports and preparing invoices and pursuing payments).
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements to key stakeholders, including appropriate and complete communication with the client.
- Ensure implementation of and compliance with ISO 9001 at all stages of the project to achieve technical excellence in all deliverables
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Previous experience in delivering 5* hospitality projects is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.