Job description / Role
The Senior Project Manager will manage and lead individual and multi-disciplined projects of the company while overseeing a team of project managers. You are directly accountable for the team’s ability to meet projected delivery dates, project timeline and to stay within budget on all projects and solutions.
• Lead and assist in development of projects and programs that will establish quality objectives.
• Forefront the team of project managers, making sure each is able to effectively manage staff members
• Manage teams through all phases of cycle development, including analysis, project design and development, testing periods, installation and final delivery.
• Oversee a department and team of project managers, including budget management, scheduling and risk analysis.
• Interface directly with managers, employees, vendors and others to clearly define project requirements and expectations.
• Ensure timetable and inquiries about project expectations, deadlines and guidelines are clear and accurate.
• Create a work plan that includes a schedule, milestones, control and risk factors.
• Also, to create special teams to work on assignments and provide them with instructions.
• Identify complex risks, lead reviews, create risk mitigation and implement action plans.
• Manage multiple projects individually and as a team, all simultaneously. That is to oversee operations, making adjustments to maximize daily efficiency.
• Protect confidential and sensitive information.
• Enhance company and department reputation by accepting ownership, exploring new possibilities and adding value to the organization.
• Maintain a strong understanding of business strategies, goals and missions.
• 5 year’s successful record of accomplishment in project management in commercial interiors or refurbishments experience
• Recognized Project Management qualification.
• 3+ years in a supervisory role with strong leadership and people management experience
• Top-notch supervision, delegation, and capacity development abilities.
• Experience in planning projects with large data sets and making decisions for data-driven analytics.
• Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate ideas.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
About the Company
Dubai based retail design and production company, Alpha Nero brings innovative ideas to stand out in the market thanks to its experienced managing team in high-end luxury retail and branding strategy.
We offer extensive manufacturing capabilities from design to production and installation across the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia. With a solid expertise in shop-fitting and retail merchandising, we focus on manufacturing of shop fixtures, shop-in-shop and pop-up stores for some of the most prestigious brands in the market. Our multinational team focuses on serving our clients with stringent project management, quality assurance and timely delivery. We pride ourselves on being strategic, technical, transparent and solution oriented.
Construction Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
Project Manager - Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Project Manager - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||24 Feb|
Senior Project Coordinator / Project Manager