Job description / Role
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Studio based in Dubai, working on projects across the Middle East and Africa. The successful candidate will be a talented, confident, and personable individual with a proven track record of delivering innovative architecture, interiors, planning and landscape design projects, bids and presentations in region.
The senior project manager will be responsible for project management, business development and coordinating with design team from B+H’s International Studios. The Manager will manage the international teams to efficiently deliver projects that are won by, or assigned to, the Dubai Studio and will work closely with the Global Director located in the Toronto office, concerning related project issues and project performance.
The Manage will also participate and help to advance business development opportunities within the local market and will work with the Global Director to develop and respond to these opportunities.
Specific Position Responsibilities
• Review and direct daily operations and management of the Dubai Studio.
• Work with and support international project designers in terms of project concepts, designs, quality control, design deliverables and presentations.
• Review monthly fee forecasts in conjunction with the Global Director.
• Monitor local project budgets and profitability.
• Take responsibility for project work schedules and financial performance.
• Coordinate between the client and the project team; Coordinate and collaborate with other studios and sharing of work as a global team from studio to studio.
• Make presentations at client, investor and consultant meetings on B+H’s behalf, ensuring that projects are well coordinated and executed with excellence.
• Participate in business development activities and the development of potential client relationships.
• Participate in the preparation of fee proposals and workplans.
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Architecture, Urban Planning or Landscape Architecture.
• Minimum 10+ years of design and management experience in the Middle East.
• International experience is a must – Middle East, and specifically UAE/Saudi Arabia experience is a plus.
• Experienced in project management and excellent time management for design deliverables.
• Strong design presentation and client management skills.
• Responsible, hardworking and self-motivated.
• Willingness to travel.
About the Company
A leading architectural company in the UAE.
Project Manager - Construction
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy
Project Director (Design / Architecture)