Job description / Role
Our Senior Project Managers are the do-ers, and are responsible for bringing magic to life!
As a Project Manager for Swiss Bureau Interior Design & Build (SBID), you will manage projects from start to finish working closely with internal and external stakeholders. You will encourage others within the innovation process and work to incubate, explore and develop ideas into concepts or prototypes. You will ensure projects and ideas are on focus and meet the strategic aims of SBID.
Define and set clear deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor the progress of projects. Manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will be responsible for the delivery of demonstrable progress toward customer solutions usage goals. Coordinate activities for assigned projects. Work with colleagues to remove team obstacles and inefficiencies.
The Project Manager is responsible for strengthening the project delivery team and should have sector experience. Must be able to provide direction and management for every phase of a project assuring on-schedule completion in accordance with contractual obligations. The prime candidate shall be responsible for the overall direction, coordination implementation, execution, control, and completion of a project ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
The ideal candidate should have experience with urban, civil, commercial, recreational, and master planning projects in addition to hospitality projects.
If you have experience building a project team and managing complex and challenging transformations this could be a great opportunity for you.
As we often receive a high volume of applications and unfortunately, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
At SBID, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our client’s communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be part of our unwavering team and bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
The employee shall serve the company in the capacity of Senior Project Manager with major responsibilities detailed below:
• Managing Client's expectations and reporting on project progress.
• Supporting SBID project team
• Identifying line of communication and coordination with project team
• Managing Consultants, Client's management teams, and Vendors
• Reviewing Contracts and providing comments and recommendations
• Developing and maintaining project scope
• Develops milestone schedule and coordinate requirements
• Controlling project re. sources and activities In accordance with a program schedule and requirements
• Managing contract deliverables to ensure that scope is delivered as per the agreed terms and Condition
• Monitoring and controlling project estimation and procurement processes/ Support of the Estimation and Procurement team available
• Reviewing of Consultant's and vendors proposals
• Coordinates the efforts of various team members to ensure that required tasks can be accomplished
• Managing budget throughout the project phases and reporting on status and requirements/ Support of the Estimation team available
• Coordinate changes and updates with project team members
• Recommends changes and customize project procedures to ensure better efficiency
• Develops an alternate course of actions for completing a job should the initial plan fall
Creating Documentation and Reports:
• Project Execution Plan
• Program Schedule
• Requirements Checklist
• Risk register
• Resource schedule
• cash-flow schedule (In/out)
• Reports (MOM, Weekly/Dashboard and Monthly Reports)
• Involvement in Negotiations with Olents and Subcontractors
• Involvement in Contract Review and Implementation
• Involvement in Project Accounting/ Available support of the accounts team
• Involvement in Reviewing and managing BM and FM requirements,
• Controlling Local Authority Approval process/ Available support Project coordinator
• Managing Design and Fit•Out works / Support of the Design team, Construction Manager and Site Engineer available
• Coordinating requirements with Design Team and Consultants
• Coordinating design development and approvals
• Coordinating shop drawings approvals
• Coordinating approvals of material samples and specifications
• Coordinating procurement requirements
• Monitoring and controlling site work, quality and safety
• Quality control
• Coordinating and managing final authority approvals and handover processes.
Minimum 6 years of work experience in the fit-out and construction industry.
Required Knowledge. Skills. and Abilities
• Is able to foster a sense of team spirit(t within different departments
• Communicates well and relays information In a timely manner
• Has good budgeting skills and is able to reduce costs without making adjustments that would affect the quality
• Knows what is required In order for a particular project to be completed, and has realistic expectations. as far as meeting deadlines
• Possesses good math skills, and can make accurate calculations quickly and easily
• Has good leadership and supervisory skills
• Good skills In Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project programs
About the Company
Swiss Bureau Interior Design LLC is a creative interior design company based in Dubai, UAE. We provide a complete range of high-end interior services and turnkey solutions for commercial and residential projects.
FROM A TO Z: Our team of professional architects are involved in the creation of the concept, detail drawings, governmental authorizations, and finally we build the project in general contracting.
Its founder, the Swiss interior architect Joakim de Rham and UAE national Maher Al Zarooni have incorporated the company in 2003. Since then, Swiss Bureau Interior Design has successfully achieved a large quantity of all size projects for corporate offices, restaurants, shops, private residences for prestigious clients such as multinationals, local companies, consulates and governmental departments.
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|
Senior Project Manager / Deputy Project Director - Iconic Project
|Abu Dhabi||7 Nov|
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy
Project Engineer - Construction
Project Manager - Interior Fit Out
RTC-1 Employment Services