Job description / Role
• Leads team of Project Managers who manage and influence scope, process, production, billing, and commissions paid.
• Manages staff in the day-to-day performance of jobs including working with cross-functional teams to ensure product delivers on time and per customer parameters according to pricing models.
• Leads team of Order Processors and Administrator who enter orders, check orders for quality and work with cross-functional teams.
• Manage resources with goal of balanced performance in terms of customer service, satisfaction, and engagement
• Establish direction of teams for the motivation and engagement of employees.
• Mentor, lead, and coach direct reports, Project Management and Order Processing Teams, through timely one-on-one feedback, quarterly reviews, monthly goal sessions and IDPs. Work with team on achieving work objectives and improving performance and skills.
• Communicate and reinforce both in writing and verbally the goals of the organization by developing Key Performance Indicators that support the organizational goals and hold team members accountable to the organizational goals.
• Represent the team as an expert or resource to cross-functional teams.
• Organize bi-monthly team meetings to review performance data, reinforce core competencies
• Responsible for driving excellence and performance by managing efforts to provide operational processes, measurements, analytical models and actionable plans.
• Document and improve Project Management processes for optimal performance.
• Ensure projects, departmental milestones and goals are met while adhering to internal processes and pricing models.
• Ensure accountability across all processes
• Experience in Project Management methodologies for the construction environment.
• Advanced knowledge of production procedures for Architectural Products.
• Advanced ability to read and understand Production Drawings.
• Advanced ability to read and understand Architectural Drawings.
• Advanced ability to read and understand Project Specifications.
• High level Analytical and Troubleshooting Skills.
• High level attention to detail.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately.
• Works Independently.
• Able to lead successful teams to action.
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
• We have an opening for (2 positions) in Abu Dhabi. Accordingly, meeting the following criteria as minimum:
• Years of experience: 12+ Project management experience (end-to-end)
• Preferably engineering graduate ( Architectural)
• Previous experience with Client/PMC/Consultants
• Experience in hospitality/mixed use/commercial/residential developments
• Preference to candidates ready to join immediately
• Similar experience. Hotel construction would be perfect.
• Both to have experience with Construction Projects in the Hospitality/Commercial sector. Consultancy/ Client background. End to end project management – from inception to completion.
• Needs Client sided and PMC side experience
• Experience dealing with contractors
• Strong personality, leadership skills and communication skills, someone who can fight the interest of the projects and deal with contractors
• They are a PM consultancy, they manage projects from inception to completion, end to end. Need to have experience in end-to-end PM. Manage and deliver similar projects.
• They need to hit the ground running
• Tasks: Budget, preparing budget, procurement process, bring in consultants and manage them, design project planning stage, until the contractor stage, continue to lead the project throughout the construction.
• PMP/prince 2 is a bonus.
• Engineering background: architectural engineering, civil engineering, structural engineering if he has good PM experience
• He will be project lead and part of a team: 5-15 people
• PM software like Primavera (review schedules) is a bonus.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Sr. Project Manager
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (Multi Site)
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE