Job description / Role
Michael Page a working with a Contractor in the UAE to help identify a Senior Project Manager. This role will lead project delivery for Luxury Residential/villas projects in the UAE
Our client is a well known turnkey contractor that delivers Construction, MEP, fit out and joinery packages
• Project Manager's role is to ensure the project is completed on time and within the budget.
• It is his responsibility to oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, from the beginning stages through to completion.
• Manages and coordinates the project through all phases of design, permits and construction.
• Operates independently as the principal project representative.
• Read/understand/analyze the IFC drawings.
• Read/understand/analyze the specifications and the BOQ.
• Understand in details the scope of work.
• Raise any RFI required for the execution of the work.
• Raise any variation notice to the head office management.
• Monitor the engineering development, and notify the Engineering department for any delay that may affect the execution progress on site.
• Monitor the procurement report and notify the procurement department for any delay that may affect the execution progress on site.
• Coordinate with the site team and make sure all tasks are properly assigned in well-organized way.
• Make sure the site team is understanding in details the tasks to be done.
• Check with the site team the accurate manpower allocation.
• Lead the site weekly meeting, and guide the project requirements.
• Meet the head office management and discuss the project prospects.
• Receive and follow the head office instructions.
• Make sure about the correct method of execution and the proper usage of materials.
• Avoid any type of material wastage and damage.
• Ensure the safety measures on site.
• Overseeing manpower productivity.
• Coordinate with the subcontractors; make sure all NOC/clearances are provided,
• Make sure each subcontractor knows well his scope of work.
• Assure proper coordination with the consultant/concerned authorities.
• Read/understand/analyse the execution schedule provided by the head office.
• Notify the head office of any delay caused by any party, in order for the head office to take the necessary action.
• Notify the head office of any variation caused by any reason in order for the head office to prepare the official variation.
• Review the daily report submitted by the project engineer.
• Prepare the two week ahead schedule in order to be submitted to the head office.
• Prepare the monthly report and submit it to the head office.
• Competitive salary + family medical and Visa + discretionary bonus
• Bsc in Civil Engineering
• UAE experience
• Design and build construction experience
• Experience working with main contractors
• Experience delivering project from inception to completion and handover
• Arabic speaking is beneficial but not essential
• Candidates must be in the UAE to be considered
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project Manager - Construction
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Project Manager (Hotel)