Job description / Role
• All the work required by DMEAA includes but is not limited to:
• Identify new business needs, seeds, and domains by conducting research and analysis, establish the business hypothesis, structure the business model, and propose them to create the consensus and approval for development.
• Develop new business in Africa in a way that the company can leverage its capabilities as a trading and investment house.
• Lead project team members with various nationalities and expertise, such as staff hired by Head Quarter in Tokyo, Japan (SHJ), regional hired staff (RHS), external advisors, and the employees of affiliate companies.
• Prepare necessary documents such as proposals, client discussion papers, and tender documents.
• Read documents and cashflow models and summarize them as required for sharing with the project team to lead and/or support the project members.
• Create and/or enhance relationships with the management level of local companies and governmental organizations in line with the department’s direction in supporting GM and DGMs.
• Negotiate project documents with concerned parties.
• Report the market situation in a timely manner.
• Collect and analyse market information and propose necessary actions.
• Management of investees, partners, and clients
• Counterpart staff of Tokyo Head Quarter, other regional Business Units/Blocs, and external advisors (if any).
• Other various members in relevant Corporate Divisions such as Legal, Finance, Accounting, Corporate Admin, Credit Risk Management, etc.
AED 29,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Requirement & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business, computer science, engineering, or related field.
• MBA or master’s degree will be considered a plus.
• At least 5 years of intensive experience in a reputable international company in such sectors, including but not limited to Consulting, Carbon Credit, Circular Economy, Investment Banking, etc., will be preferred.
• Strategic Framing & Analytics: Drives to get beyond the abstract and general to deliver rigorous, nuanced, and actionable recommendations. Ability to deliver insightful data analysis & synthesis that uncovers customer and market opportunities.
• Project Management: Ability to plan and tightly manage a project’s scope and life cycle while balancing multiple stakeholders.
• Financial / Quantitative Analysis: Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models.
Competencies and Skills:
• Passionate about contributing to the growth of Africa from a long-term viewpoint
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Regular and proper reporting skills
• Fluency in English is essential, and fluency in French will be a plus.
• Advanced literacy in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint.
• Negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, conflict management
• Performance and result oriented
• Ability to deal with pressure/stress
• Adaptability to a new environment (company culture, rules, etc.)
• Intellectual curiosity to take up new growth sectors even that is not directly the one you are familiar with
• Self-starter who can lead initiatives will have little guidance
• High level of integrity & confidentiality
• Quick learner and able to grasp business knowledge
• Highly adaptable and down-to-earth to work with various levels of people across the organization
• Execution and solutions-oriented and able to marshal resources and convey a clear vision across an enterprise to meet or exceed objectives; a self-starter, able to perform within a challenging and/or ambiguous environments and situations.
• Willingness to travel and attend lunch/dinner with customers/clients when required.
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Senior Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Senior Project Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||26 Jul|