Job description / Role
My client is one of the most renowned design firms in the Middle East currently involved on several exciting projects within the High-End Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Commercial and Residential sectors.
As part of their continued development and growth strategy, they are looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to assist in the planning and delivery of their projects. This role is to be based in Dubai working primarily within the office and WFH flexibility is offered.
The role is open to candidates globally, but preference will be given to those from a western background due to the demands of the client.
Key Activities (But not limited to):
• Capability to review and validate scopes and deliverables as per RIBA / AIA standards for projects
• Sound knowledge of project management tasks as per the international standards of PMI or AXELOS
• Present project updates internally, supporting in client presentations.
• Assign and deliver within project deadlines with occasional guidance
• Strong understanding of building construction, codes and regulations
• Understand scope management and allocation across all project scales
• Review and challenge information received from sub-consultants and third parties to ensure quality compliance.
• Maintain an updated and accurate project plan.
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 10 years of experience having worked in a similar environment
• Must have a Bachelor’s qualification in Architecture
• Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of various projects
• Preferably experience of working in local or internationally reputable practices
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Certified in PMP or PRINCE2
• Preferably, member of AIA and PMI – Advantageous
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Project Manager/Project Director
Sr. Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jan|
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|