Be a part of our International Consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Mace International continue to be involved some of the most significant High Rise Hospitality & Mixed Use Projects in Dubai. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Project Leadership career.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project & programme management and cost consultancy services.
Senior Project Manager – High End Fit Out Project
• Reporting to the Project Director, responsible for the delivery of High End Fit Out Project.
• Responsible for overall project management and performance including design management.
• Working in a client facing role managing the appointment of the direct team and extended professional team of Local and International Consultants and Contractors.
• Responsible for developing the delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Responsible for seeing that the highest standards of Health and Safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
• The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• High End Fit Out Project experience is essential.
• International project delivery experience is essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
• Excellent Leadership qualities are essential.
• Degree Qualifications is essential.
• Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Manager - Mixed Use
Ignite Search & Selection
TGC Consulting Middle East
Senior Project Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Site Project Manager
Energi Recruitment Services