Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage and lead a major PMC ?project in Saudi Arabia. You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies, a passion for grasping new technologies, and thrive upon 'thinking out of the box' to develop and deliver solutions to complex engineering problems.
A typical week would include:
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
* Managing WSP's relationship with the client and other parties, by acting as the central point of contact
* Ensuring compliance with the Employers requirements via technical reviews
* Assisting the Clients PM in the preparation of Tender docs, evaluating tender docs and tender queries
* Managing the WSP design review team
* Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
* Performing quality assurance and risk management
* Managing project team members
* Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
* Conducting status review meetings with team members and clients
* Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
To meet the challenge, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering from accredited Western University
* Minimum 20 years of project management experience with well-known international firms.
* Experience and proven ability to lead and manage an engineering team on large multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects
* Comprehensive experience of technical design and associated discipline software
* Member of associated Professional body
* CEng preferred although not essential
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs?
What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy -
We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.