Our client a leading swimming pool and water feature provider requires a Senior Project Manager to be based out of their Abu Dhabi office covering projects throughout the UAE.
The successful individual will be responsible for managing projects and supervising junior project managers ensuring correct, punctual, and quality construction of all aspects of the projects’ MEP and civil works for pools and water features from conception to completion.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating and attending meetings with clients, consultants and contractors on project construction details
• Supervising project construction and project managers’ progress and ensuring correct construction
• Supervising testing and commissioning and handing-over
• Supervising the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing and managing all project activities
• Troubleshooting any construction issues
• Be degree educated in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
• Have a minimum of 10 years experience in managing the MEP & civil construction of swimming pools and fountains
• Be MS Office literate
• Be fluent English both verbal and written
• Reside in and have previous work experience in the UAE
• Hold a valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Al Ghurair Real Estate
Project Manager - Contractor
Spazio Design & Build International S.A.L. – Abu Dhabi
|Abu Dhabi||22 May|
Project Engineer - Buildings