Job description / Role
Senior Project Manager - Turner & Townsend - Abu Dhabi
Your proven success in delivering infrastructure projects will allow you to execute the following key responsibilities as Senior Project Manager:Enhance develop & endorse a suite of management systems for the Master Developer’s contracted parties for the delivery of the essential infrastructure works.
- Monitor & audit compliance with the requirements of the management systems and report as required
- Review the organisation structures of the parties and recommend alignment & performance improvement measures and methodologies
- Attend meetings relating to the essential infrastructure works
- Visit the site(s) as often as required to review progress against the programmes for individual components of the essential infrastructure works & schedule of dates
- Collect information relating to the progress of the essential infrastructure works including information on any problems actual or potential delays affecting the works
- Report on delivery progress measured against the milestone dates
- Prepare monthly reports on delivery progress for the Employer’s representative and conduct presentations
The successful candidate will have a strong delivery background & will show excellent management and interpersonal skills. You will also have a very strong technical background and understanding of construction and commercial and contractual awareness.
- Recognised Project Management Qualification
- Expertise in related/similar projects
- Minimum 7 years Project Management experience
- Minimum 3 year experience of working in the Middle East is prefered
About the Company
We are a global professional services organisation that provides consultancy, delivery, operations and programme management services to businesses that invest in, own and operate assets.
We have a global footprint of 63 offices. Our 2,400 people operate in 28 countries to make a difference for our clients by managing the delivery of their programmes and projects, maximising the performance of their property portfolios and improving their overall business performance.