Job description / Role
• Prepare projects cost estimates and cash flow.
• Update project cost and track costs against budget.
• Prepare project cost at completion projections.
• Review and comment on baseline schedules submitted by contractors.
• Track project schedules and prepare reports of actual progress against approved baseline projections.
• Review and comment on EOT claims submitted by contractors.
• Carryout delay analysis.
• Familiarity with contracts and FIDIC clauses.
• Familiar with the development process and project management tools and techniques.
• Prepare WBS, assign task and task levels including a consolidated activity coding structure.
• Prepare weekly, monthly reports.
• Risk register and risk analysis.
• Create schedules and baseline for project development from initiation stage to handing over.
• Perform cost controls to development projects and allocate costs to designated cost accounts, create cost codes, provide cost breakdowns, updated estimated cost to complete, re-evaluate budget to accommodate changes, update cash flows.
• Evaluation of all incurred actual costs with comparison to budget estimates.
• Familiarity with Authority requirements, processes and fees.
• Conducting reviews on variation orders, change orders and changes to contract. Prepare reports on to include variation order logs, Claims and potential anticipated cost.
• Tracking and monitoring work activities on site for potential delays, risks and required corrective actions. This includes tracking engineering activity along with statistics for all submission status.
• Analyze development performance S-curves and tracking actual against planned.
• Analyze weekly delays and report causes of delays and proposed actions for resolving delays
• Track design changes and update budget costs.
• Reports on work progress on site, consolidated dashboards and report critical issues.
• Cost Management Degree with 10-20 years experience in project cost management and executive cost management
• Thorough understanding of construction sequencing and process management
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Extensive hands on full cycle experience, with specific bias towards mid rise residential projects and hospitality projects
• Middle East/ Gulf experience is a must
• Previous experience working for a multinational cost consultancy, developer of contractor
Someone who can join immediately.
About the Company
Al Ghurair Properties is a pioneering real estate operation which develops and manages commercial, residential, hospitality and mixed use developments. For three decades, Project Development and Asset Management has been our stock in trade, catering to Dubai communities and business sector.