Job description / Role
Who are we looking for?
The best of the best. At Springfield, we strive for excellence and demand the same from our agents. Thus, what we require from new recruits is a strong work ethic, clear business plan and 100% commitment to being successful in real estate. Join our team and you will be successful.
As part of the Springfield team, you will receive the industry-wide best resources to kickstart your business and take it to the next level. This includes the full support of our in-house marketing department as well. You will also have the opportunity to work on your desired area of expertise along with the advantage of selling exclusive up and coming off-plan properties in Dubai.
By working with us you get to enjoy:
• A generous pay scheme with a high commission structure of up to 60%.
• An intensive 1-month training and integration program with our best agents.
• An advanced lead generation system from the company.
• Access to hundreds of quality leads and listings.
• Exceptional marketing and administration support.
• Employment Visa and Health Insurance.
• RERA Training and Card.
• Attractive earnings of between AED 10,000 to AED 100,000 monthly.
Candidates shall possess the following requirements:
• At least 5 years of sales experience ideally in Dubai Real Estate.
• An attested Bachelor's degree.
• Dubai Driver's License (required).
• RERA Card (preferred but not required).
About the Company
Springfield Real Estate is a family founded property services company operating out of Dubai. Our mandate is to deliver levels of customer care well above prevailing industry benchmarks, in a rapid and result oriented fashion which adheres strictly to the regulatory framework now governing the local property market. Consequently the staffs we employ are expected to follow a business methodology, which demands exceptional honesty, a stringent code of business conduct and total transparency to the client.
The key objective at Springfield Real Estate is to be an all-embracing property service center that caters to all types of property related transactions in the UAE.
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)