Job description / Role
• Own and achieve the residential sales targets as per my clients portfolio.
• Assist in the execution post-sales activities
• Source and connect with potential buyers (both push and pull sourcing).
• Actively search for clients and leads, update CRM on a daily bases.
• Issue sales proposals to potential tenants.
• Own quarterly sales targets as per the annual overall sales target.
• Coordinate unit handover process with property management and other relevant parties to ensure client satisfaction for assigned properties.
• Prepare all necessary documentation for completion of residential sales and leasing contracts.
• Update contracts in case of mortgage, re-sales, and other changes and accordingly coordinate with document control.
• Reporting to: Head of Sales
• Subordinates: No reports
• Other interactions: Documents Control, Sales department, Finance department
• Number required: 3 experienced professionals
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: As soon as possible
• Probation: TBC
• Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday.
• Travel requirements: Occasionally traveling from Dubai to Abu Dhabi for site visits
• Gross monthly base salary: TBC
• Commission / Bonus: TBC
• Other Benefits: TBC
AED 15,000 to 21,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Real Estate.
• Exposure to Dubai and Abu Dhabi market is mandatory ( preferably )
• Demonstrated skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor degree,Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent is required.
• Chinese speakers.
• Should have a list of Chinese investors
About the Company
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.