Job description / Role
Tycoons RE is looking for a well establish real estate professional who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams leveraging on their own clientele and network.
So if you are great at building relationships, able to recognize clients needs, understanding market economy, well established connections with local developers, we want to hear from you!
- Leverage on own network to source new deals to sell / buy;
- Manage and respond to leads in a timely manner;
- Conduct market Research, connect with own network/ database to source properties that meet prospective buyers’ search criteria, schedule showings, and help them refine their criteria;
- Connect with the internal social media and marketing team to create the required exposure;
- Collaborate with other brokers when needed to finalize deals;
- Translate initial verbal agreements to MOUs;
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close;
- Stay up to date with the real estate market conditions, new developments, Central bank regulations around mortgages, educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
What we offer:
- Inhouse Social Media and marketing team to support listing exposure.
- Support staff to assist in drafting MOUs / agreements.
- Starting with a 50% commission and going up-to 60% upon exceeding monthly targets.
- Commission processed within 7 days of cheque clearance.
- Semi-annual performance bonuses for top performers.
- Diversified and friendly work environment.
- Visa and Medical insurance.
- Annual leave of 25 days per annum.
- Have strong knowledge of Dubai communities, developers, mortgage rates, fees, service charges, competitors,..etc.
- Have solid knowledge of RERA/DLD regulations, procedures, approvals, and bank financing and qualification processes.
- Ability to attend transfer meetings to close out transactions.
- Proven track record as a real estate agent.
- Leverage your own clientele, achieve monthly sales/lease targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer experience.
- Valid UAE Driving license
- Valid RERA brokerage license
- Based in UAE
Wearing Masks at the office, with social distancing, and a PCR test every 1 month.
About the Company
We recognize that the current brokerage services and practices around Real Estate has lot of potential to improve it’s offering to the local and international clients. From quality of services, ability to add insights to transactions, faster response time, to genuine listing and pricing that matches the USP of each property.
Coming from Real Estate background, we recognize these opportunities as we are setting up a unique organization - Tycoons Real Estate.
As we headhunt for talent to be part of our success story, we believe that every member would be able to achieve their career aspiration as they grow with our organization.
We value our staff’s time and efforts, therefore, we focus on transactions that are associated with unique developments and luxury properties, while providing them with a positive working environment supported with the right tools and exposure for their listings.