Job description / Role
Royal Class is looking for Senior Property Consultants who are self-motivated, professional and hungry for financial and career growth to join our team. This role has high earning potential for highly motivated, and committed Property Consultants having a go getter" attitude.
What do we offer?
• Employment Visa and Medical Insurance.
• Attractive package - Competitive Commission
• Centrally located office in Business Bay.
• Social Media Plan.
• Real Estate consultants’ trainings - sales, communication and Real Estate laws.
• Company paid SIM card.
• Company laptop.
• Strong lead support from marketing portals, digital marketing campaigns and company referrals.
• Admin and Marketing support.
• Exposure on all Real Estate portals.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Strong Lease/Sales Negotiation and Communication skills.
• Good knowledge of leasing/Sales rules and regulations.
• Disciplined and organized.
• Presentable and aggressive in reaching monthly targets.
• Ability to work independently and as a team, combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Networking with agents and property Owners/Landlords.
• Mandatory a minimum of 1 year of Dubai Sales experience.
• Ability to work with targets, and performance-based commission structure.
• Good English, is required.
• Languages Welcome - Russian, Mandarin, Arabic, French or European language speakers.
• Driver’s license.
About the Company
Royal Class is a company founded in 2014.
Specialising in Business Centers, Real Estate, Business Consulting, and Interior Design. The Group provides ongoing service excellence across all business activities.
Ensuring quality product offerings and professional advice acquired through decades of industry experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Candour Real Estate
Commercial Property Sales and Leasing Consultant
Real Estate Manager (Secondary Market)
Next Door Real Estate
Real Estate Agent
Residential Real Estate Agent