Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Proposal Manager who enjoys working on winning proposals? If you have superior knowledge of procurement rules and regulations and possess exceptional communication and project management skills, this is an incredible opportunity to excel in the fast-paced arena of proposals!
At Oracle Health, we put humans at the heart of every conversation. Our mission is to build a human-centric healthcare experience powered by unified global data.
From patients to providers, payers, and the global population, our objectives are to improve health, reduce costs, and enhance the healthcare experience. We offer the most secure and reliable healthcare solutions, which connect clinical, operational, and financial data to improve care and advance decision-making around health and well-being.
As a global leader, we're looking for a Senior Proposal Manager to drive success as part of our Sales Alignment team. Join us and create the future. Thrive in this crucial role!
What you will do
Lead the end-to-end proposal process to align with Oracle's sales strategies and tools, from opportunity identification to offer submission.
- Spearhead the entire proposal cycle, ensuring content quality, and meeting client requirements.
- Facilitate strategy sessions with internal teams, executive collaborators, and sales owners.
- Coordinate resources across regions, especially the UK, Ireland, and the US.
- Ensure all proposals adhere to Oracle's bidding processes, incorporating key tools and strategies.
- Work closely with collaborators across different domains to acquire vital proposal content and approvals, to ensure alignment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Communications, Healthcare, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of experience managing full proposal/bid life cycle
- Profound knowledge of Procurement rules and regulations.
- Proficient in English
What we will offer you
- A competitive salary with exciting benefits.
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career.
- An Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health.
- Flexible and hybrid working so you can do your best work.
- Employee resource groups that champion our diverse communities.
- Core benefits such as medical insurance, and other country specific benefits.
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you unique.
At Oracle, we don't just respect differences-we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That's why we're committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued that we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.