Job description / Role
To support the Sector Director in the securing and delivery of projects’ IMS objectives by:
• Overseeing the management of quality and sustainability systems.
• Ensuring compliance with management systems and maintenance of accreditations through proactive support and compliance auditing.
• Developing and implementing local and company-wide initiatives designed to improve occupational quality and sustainability performance and bring about cultural change.
• Encouraging and monitoring the setting and development of project based objectives and targets. These targets are to be project specific whilst being aligned with, and supporting, the business objectives and strategy.
• Undertaking compliance audits.
• Undertaking compliance audits form a client perspective.
• Delivering Training and Awareness programs for staff.
• Liaising regularly with the IMS Team.
• Liaising with statutory bodies as appropriate.
• Minimum of 15 years Construction experience preferably with an International Main Contractor.
• Must have at least 5 years managerial experience of QA teams out on sites.
• Middle East experience preferred.
• ISO 9000 Internal Auditor.
• ISO 14000 Internal Auditor.
• OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QA/QC Manager - Railway Programme
|Abu Dhabi||13 Oct|
Senior QA/QC Manager
|Saudi Arabia||9 Oct|
Operations Manager - Civil Buildings Contractor
BAC Middle East