This position is closed or expired.
See other HSE jobs
Our client, a leading international contracting company specializing in infrastructure development for major industrial type projects is presently expanding their operations within the UAE.
They are presently recruiting for experienced Senior QA/QC Engineers who will direct quality activities on the project site, communicate with PS, procurement, construction, Systems Engineering and other project personnel to ensure management goals and objectives are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises QC Engineers assigned at the sites
• Conducts monthly quality meetings for the area (division)
• Coordinates the preparation of and establishes the quality assurance plan within the program
• Reviews and approves quality related procedures prepared for the project to ensure compliance with the project quality program/plan
• Supervises and participates in the project auditing and monitoring program to verify the effectiveness of the project quality program/plan
• Recommends actions to project personnel to correct observed quality deficiencies
• Represents the project during quality assurance audits conducted by the client, management, or certification agencies
• Reviews project schedules for quality related activities to ensure timely and effective implementation of the project quality assurance program/plan
• Identities quality problems, initiates documented action and verifies implementation of solutions
• Forecasts quality assurance job hours and monitors charges to the project quality assurance budget
• Initiates project quality assurance staffing requirements and budgets for approval
• Prior experience working in the Middle East region (a minimum of 5 years is preferred)
• Strong background and leadership of projects involving telecommunications, instrumentation, controls
• Minimum of 10 years experience working in a quality organization
• Engineering degree essential
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions