Job description / Role
Our client is a international construction organisation and we are recruiting for an experienced QA/ QC western educated Engineer to join their Dubai team to implement, monitor and document all civil works related QA/QC activities to meet the contractual requirements.
• Review technical specifications and drawings, BOQs and Client plans to develop a project quality plan for the criteria for workmanship, testing and materials.
• Develop, implement and maintain the quality system procedures, processes, documentation, Inspection & Test Plans.
• Monitor the implementation and adherence to the contractual Method Statements, ITPs, Quality Control Procedures (QCPs).
• Ensure all equipment and materials comply with the contractual requirements and raise non-conformance reports and monitor the closeout and effectiveness of the corrections and corrective actions implemented.
• Contractor, subcontractor and supplier management ensuring all the mandatory documentation is received for materials compliance, skills certification and calibration.
• Conduct QMS internal audits, subcontractor audits and vendor audits.
• Liaise with 3rd party testing and inspection companies.
• Ensure that the issue, amendment and recall of controlled documents and mandatory records and in accordance with the project plan and ISO standards
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 15 years' Engineering experience in Building / Civils quality control with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in the GCC, preferably the UAE.
• Ability to prepare reports and maintain records to provide accurate identification, traceability and retrieval.
• Excellent working knowledge of UAE statutory and company HSE&Q standards.
• Proficient use of MS Office
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
|Abu Dhabi||17 Dec|
Project & Civil Engineer
Civil Engineer / Project Manager / Airport Management
Burdock Project Consultants