Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing a renowned Main Contractor that has a global portfolio that stretches across every single continent on Earth.
As part of their ongoing strategic development they have a requirement for a Senior QA/QC Engineer across all their Buildings projects in the Middle East.
- Must have experience working with the Building Construction Authority in Singapore and or/ experience of CONQUAS standards
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years postgraduate experience
- Completed at least of 2 projects (no smaller than100,000 m2) under CONQUAS standards
- Proven experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experience in delivering Training & Development programmes across Construction & Quality Teams
- An analytical thinker able to deal with quality problems in a concise reporting manner
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.