Job description / Role
Senior QS / Technical Manager Head Office based for International PQS consultancy
On behalf of our client, a multi national Construction Consultancy company for Project Management and Quantity Surveying services we are recruiting an experienced Western Educated Senior QS for their Dubai office.
• You will be responsible to handle the back office staff for the Pre and Post tender works on multiple projects in the UAE and wider GCC area especially Saudi Arabia.
• You will make sure that all work coming out of the office is correct and is to the companies high standards.
• You will also be responsible to meet with the clients in the UAE / GCC region which entails travel in the GCC and further when required in order to keep the clients informed and happy, with the potential to source new work from existing clients.
• The typical projects are Hotels, Mixed use developments, high rise buildings, residential and commercial buildings and large scale utilities projects.
Please consider the following when updating your cv for this role. The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT and please make sure under each company that you have worked for, you explain who the company is ( contractor, consultant, Architects for example ) and a description of the projects you have actively worked on in pre and post contract in the region.
• The successful candidate would be Western educated Quantity Surveyor or Construction Management MRICS or equivalent.
• Worked for a Consultancy / PQS ( contractors QS's can also apply)
• Ideally worked in the office as well as site and be strong in Pre and Post Contract technical works.
• Currently working in the UAE or GCC or at least have worked here previously.
• Preference will be given to those candidates that fit the criteria and also can start immediately.
• You will be considered if you fit the above requirements so if you haven't got this experience, please do not apply.
Please send your cv as a Word Document, detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Quantity Surveyor MRICS
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jan|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Quantity Surveyor(Chartered)
Senior Contracts Manager