Job description / Role
Guildhall is working as an exclusive HR outsourcing firm on the overland rail projects with an international contractor who is looking for a Quality Manager for their project.
We are looking for someone to:
- Lead and manage a team of Quality Engineers & Managers
- Develop and Implement Project Quality Plan and Procedures.
- Incorporate the IMS requirements and Monitor its implementation.
- Conduct Regular Formal/Informal Surveillance at site.
- Responsible for reviewing the project specification and preparation of Inspection Test Plans.
- Review the WPS and PQR as per the relevant codes and project specifications.
- Review Method Statement and ensure the Quality Control aspects are considered.
- Prepare and Submit QA/QC Report as required
This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of the regions flagship projects which is key to the development of the UAE.
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for someone to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience in UAE and GCC Countries is required.
- 15+ years QA/QC Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in rail construction
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.