This position is closed or expired.
See other Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in UAE
A leading global construction consultancy who providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects in the UAE. They have offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, making them one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
- Cost Planning and estimating, Value Engineering, cash flow forecasts, Whole Life Costing, risk management; Bills of Quantities production (POMI and CESSM3); Tender services including compilation, tender analysis, negotiations and recommendations; Contract drafting (FIDIC)
- Management of bonds, insurances and guarantee logs; Interim valuations and payment certificates; Variations analysis, recommendations and management; Risk and value management and cost control functions; Costs analysis project work; Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks; Preparation of progress/ cost reports
• MRICS status is a MUST.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Minimum of 10 years' experience
• Minimum of 5 years' UK or UAE/ international experience
About the Company
Having developed a reputation for delivery of the highest quality service in the UK, PSR Solutions is extending its professional offerings overseas. PSR Solutions International was set up in 2013 to assist our client’s ever growing demand for staff on overseas projects. We specialise in recruiting construction professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America and Europe. PSR Solutions International has successfully overachieved on the demands of clients and candidate’s over the last 2 years.
We supply Technical, Supervisory, Managerial and Commercial staff from Manager through to Director level roles across MENA, Europe and North America. PSR Solutions International has been working with some of the largest, blue chip, corporate construction contractors on some of the most iconic and prestigious flag ship projects across the globe. We use a blend of traditional recruitment methods with the latest innovation to support the demands of our international cliental.