Job description / Role
- Will conduct feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labor costs
- They will be responsible to prepare, negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
- Prepare and manage project budget
- Prepare plant, material and labor budgets
- Forecast reporting
- Variations management
- Min 8 years experience (Irrigation, Landscaping, Civil, Drainage, Paving)
- Proficient in Auto Cad
- Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying Degree
- UAE drivers License
- Software literate
- Residing in the UAE
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.