Job description / Role
Our client is a market lead in their field seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with 10 years experience and a focus on MEP to join their team.
Our client is a market leader in high rise construction delivery working for a number of public and private sectors clients throughout the UAE.
* Reporting into Project Manager, Divisional Commercial Manager
* Full management of cost planning and estimating, cash flow and forecasting, claims and dispute resolution , post contract stages
* Procuring services of contractors
* Conducting feasibility studies to assist in establishing client's requirements
* Measuring value of work done on site, tracking changes and adjusting budget projections accordingly
* Identifying and responding to commercial risks
* Providing advice on contractual claims
* Liaising with construction professionals regarding contractual and financial issues for MEP, construction projects.
* Competitive salary
* Medical Insurance
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying
* 10 years experience in an MEP cost / commercial management role
* Main Contractor experience
* Preference is high rise project experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
MEP Quantity Surveyor
Senior / Managing QS (MEP)
Energi Recruitment Services
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Lindner Middle East
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Ignite Search & Selection