Job description / Role
My client is a Quantity Surveying consultancy proactively manage the cost of a building project, from the initial design stages through to the building’s completion and sometimes even the costs incurred through maintenance and operation, once the building is up and running. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients and enjoy long term relationships with a large majority.
We are a sector focused business actively operating and investing in Defence, Commercial, Residential, Education, Sports, and Retail clients and projects. Surveyors work in close contact with the client, advising them on financial and legal matters that arise during the project.
We are currently recruiting a western educated Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor (Pre and Post Commercial Civils) to join a client focused team within the UAE. You will take an active role in leading and developing the commercial department and be accountable for the effective delivery of commercial and procurement services to all operational functions, exceeding the expectation of our client.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying (western educated)
- Strong technical delivery experience
- Chartered Member of RICS
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|
A Leading Global Interior Solutions Company in the UAE
TGC Consulting Middle East