Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking to recruit an experienced senior recruiter to be based in our Dubai office. The successful candidate will manage the full cycle of the recruitment process for the cost and project management business in our Middle East region, particularly the Saudi Arabia market.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Understanding and prioritizing all recruitment matters for all countries within the Middle East region
• Building relationships with various key stakeholder managers to gain an understanding of the technical requirements to successfully find the right people
• Ensuring compliance to our internal recruitment policy and procedures
• Sourcing candidates and evaluating their suitability using various methods such as social media, networking, internal database, staff referrals, job postings and third-party recruitment agencies
• Managing candidate progress and liaising directly with candidates to provide relevant feedback and updates
• Maintaining an accurate applicant tracking system
• Working closely with the local HR team, keeping them updated on all new hires in the region
• Undertaking other ad-hoc assignments, such as drafting job advertisements and creating weekly reports and trackers
• A minimum of five years’ experience working for a recruitment agency or in an internal in-house recruitment team
• Proven successful track record of recruiting cost, commercial and project management individuals for the construction consultancy industry in the Middle East, particularly for the Saudi Arabia market
• Ability to network, headhunt and select high-caliber profiles, using various sourcing tools
• Ability to advise and interact with various senior stakeholders across the Middle East region on all recruitment matters and best practice
• Good understanding of the GCC labor laws in the Middle East region
• Efficiency and integrity as well as excellent organizational and communication skills
• Understanding of company needs while prioritizing workload and working under pressure
• Professional, hardworking, highly motivated and proactive attitude
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Officer (Recruitment) for a Leading Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior HR Executive
A Leading Advertising Agency in the UAE
Recruitment Consultant – IT & Telecom
Manpower Middle East