Job description / Role
• Build long-term relationships with stake holders
• Recognize and strive to meet client's hiring needs
• Create and implement recruiting strategies
• Create and post job advertisements
• Search for potential candidates using hiring databases and social media
• Assess applications and resumes
• Screen applicants before the interviewing process
• Match applicants to job positions
• To provide recruitment support to the whole team, manage complete coordination in an effective and efficient manner and to ensure excellent client and customer management.
• Develop recruitment goals and objectives.
• Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs.
• Source passive candidates.
• Search resume databases for the most fit candidates.
• Communicate with Hiring Managers.
To be successful you would ideally possess 3-5 years of recruitment experience from a HR Consulting background.
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Based in UAE
• Minimum Years of Experience: 4
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.