Job description / Role
Exciting Senior Recruitment position for a global organisation who are establishing their presence in the UAE. This role will initially be a remote working role, recruiting vacancies for their offices around the world.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading entity with top quality management professional specializing and providing support in compliance, safety, and quality regulations for the global market. They are currently recruiting a Senior Recruiter to support the HR division across the operations.
They are seeking out dynamic and ambitious candidates with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and also has the ability to manage the recruitment process in a smooth and efficient manner.
* Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes.
* Strategise and develop new skills and practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle, ensuring an efficient recruitment process is being followed throughout.
* Collect relevant personnel documentation.
* Supervise and mentor the recruitment team.
* Liaise with the team of recruiters and ensure suitable candidates are being approached to fill open and vacant positions.
* Ensure smooth running of post hiring processes including the onboarding process
* Research and keep a constant check with new talent in the market and update the data system
* Responsible for making sure that the data system is regularly checked and updated with accurate information
* Building strong relations with the team of recruiters, developing a positive working environment.
* Adhering to the policies and procedures as well as hiring regulations set by the organisation
What's on Offer
* The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary along with medical insurance.
* The organization is currently operating as Work From Home.
* This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking to grow in the Recruitment field with a reputed and professional organisation
The Successful Applicant
* 3 years of Recruiter experience managing all phases of recruitment and hiring process within an organisation or with an agency is essential
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is highly regarded
* Excellent communication in English is essential
* Currently located in UAE and proven local work experience with UAE Labour Laws
* Knowledge of HR systems
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Excelsior Group ME
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Recruitment Delivery Consultant