Job description / Role
This is a superb opportunity join one of the Globe's leading Professional Services firms. This very well respected Fortune 500 firm is seeking an exceptional individual who will report to the Middle East HR Director and operate under the general direction of the Recruitment Partner and Directors. The Senior Recruitment Coordinator supports the recruiting efforts for the Middle East and lays an integral role in developing recruitment strategies and resourcing plan for Expert Career Track and senior hiring. He/She provides day-to-day leadership to the team of Assistants.
You will manage the U.S. and Canadian recruiting activities (plans strategy, screens applications, makes invite/reject decisions, prepares offers, organizes entire follow-up process) and manage senior hiring through all possible channels; independent LinkedIn search and head-hunters. In addition you will manage the pipeline for Expert Career Track, support Technology Advantage partners’ sourcing plan and meet the recruitment targets. Furthermore, you will manage a team of 2-3 Assistants; day-to-day work allocation and performance appraisals.
In addition you will provide account and channel support within the context of marketing/branding (taking care of foundations and conducting foundation events, cooperating with student organizations), you will take full ownership of the process and drive things forward autonomously. You will push for changes and identify areas for improvement in the recruitment process and coordinate activities with other global offices. You will plans and monitor budget for recruitment department, prepare controlling sheets, controlling reports, and pipeline reports.
Basic Job Requirements:
• A relevant bachelor's degree plus 7 years Recruitment experience, preferably at a professional services firm in the Middle East
• Very strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capability
• Ability to work with senior stakeholders effectively
• High degree of flexibility to accommodate a fast-paced environment
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
• Excellent team management skills
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.