Job description / Role
As a Senior Consultant you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 155 office locations in 36 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years' experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
With Dubai gearing up to host a record number of visitors for Expo 2020 and Saudi Arabia dealing with a wave of policy changes geared towards achieving its 2030 Vision, joining Michael Page Middle East will give you a front row view of one of the fastest developing regions in the world . Achieving and sustaining economic growth in this region requires the shaping and nurturing of a skilled talent pool. And that's where you come in.
Working alongside 60+ experienced consultants and over 16 nationalities from Michael Page's DIFC office, you will enjoy the buzz of the recruitment industry and flex your networking muscles. What's more, the sunny beaches, plush resorts, endless brunches and shopping will whet your post-work appetite. Build your career and even a hobby in Dubai, a city once built from the riches of pearl diving, now known for its epic police supercars and towering skyscrapers.
Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in Dubai.
Your role will include:
* Generating business in the continued development of your recruitment team.
* Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face
* Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility
* Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
* Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships
* An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path
* Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
* Ongoing training and development
* Future member of the Middle East Management Team
* Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
* Tax-free salary and bonus
* International career opportunities in the future
The successful candidate should have the following:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in recruitment specializing in the HR discipline.
* Degree Educated
* Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
* Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client/candidate relationships
* Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
* Strong networking and client development abilities
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Team work based attitude
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.