Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a full-time Senior Recruiter who can lead and manage our end-to-end recruitment vertical. Starting from sourcing, screening interviewing and qualifying shortlisted candidates.
• Design and Post job Ads in relevant platforms including job boards and social media sites
• Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements.
• Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activities, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards.
• Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner.
• Conduct pre-screening interviews.
• Maintain pertinent applicant and interview data and generate reports.
• Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.