This position is closed or expired.
See other Recruitment Specialist jobs in UAE
Our client, an investment company is looking for a Senior Recruitment Specialist to provide recruitment related initiatives and providing recruitment and hiring support for staff.
He/She will source talent for hard to fill positions and staff and conduct recruitment activity in accordance with human resources standards and departmental requirements working to build positive partnerships with hiring managers. The Senior Recruitment Specialist provides guidance and recommends strategy on advertising, pre-screening, data-entry/record keeping, and necessary on-boarding procedures.
• Act as back up for the Manager for the employment function.
• Work in collaboration with hiring managers/supervisors, recruit various staff level positions for
• Establish an understanding of hiring managers’ replacement needs and the nature of the vacancy.
• Provide guidance to hiring managers/supervisors and chairs on the staff recruitment and hiring process.
• Partner with the hiring manager/supervisor in a consultative capacity to assist with recruitment strategy, advertising strategy, candidate selection, offers and on-boarding.
• Guide and educate managers on the importance on following proper recruitment procedures.
• Assist in telephone pre-screening of top candidates where appropriate.
• Source talent for hard to fill positions, including higher level positions.
• Conduct recruitment activities outside the region
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
• At least eight (8) to ten (10) years of full-cycle recruitment experience required.
• Must have a strong background in corporate and agency recruitment
• Must have background in Manufacturing and/or Retail industry
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to foster relationship with hiring managers and external agencies
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Group HR Manager