Job description / Role
This role is responsible for imparting knowledge and awareness of the brand by using best training practices.
He/she will support the front-liners with on-the-job learning, as well as with monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
• Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the team
• Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year
• Acquire product knowledge and train the team accordingly
• Leverage Group's available digital tools to digitalize training content
• Analyse training data to assess usage and gaps
• Create brand awareness at the frontline level and cascade important seasonal brand messages to in-store team
• Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques
• Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
• Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions needs
• Act as the Brand ambassador at internal and external events
• 5 years experience in all genders fashion brand
• Fluent Arabic & English are a must.
• Training delivery experience both in room & instore
• Expertise & Delivery of high customer experience standards.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.