Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years.
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
Senior Regional Visual Merchandiser - Fashion
We are seeking a Regional Visual Merchandiser who will be responsible for organizing and deploying high quality visual merchandising strategies across the region. The Regional Senior Visual Merchandiser is also responsible for contributing value-adding ideas in all areas with a sharp focus on how these ideas can increase commerciality and store performance.
What you will do:
- You will follow all relevant Visual Merchandising policies, processes, and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- You will escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- You will contribute value-adding ideas in all areas with a sharp focus on how these ideas can increase commerciality and store performance
- Create concepts, design strategies, merchandising directions and guidelines to express creative vision
- You will support and contribute to creative watch by providing own examples and inspirations from the external world
- You will consolidate reports from market or stores and compile commercial analysis of VM activity undertaken
- Review reports compiling action points for market or stores to complete before sending complete report to regional VM teams
- Provide examples and data to help explain the VM requirements objectively
- You will create and cultivate strong relationships with local stakeholders and suppliers
- Utilize available data sources - Commercial, Retail, Brand and communication proactively to draw on existing knowledge, use them to identify patterns in consumer behavior and recommend actions to drive the business
- Identify knowledge gaps and propose action to fill them
- Transform consumer and shopper insight into VM activity that achieves long-term competitive advantage and commercial gain for the brand, category or store
- Track wider consumer, shopper and Visual Merchandising trends and is able to anticipate potential future trends resulting from them
- You will generate enthusiasm for the brands product display vision in the business
- Conduct meetings with Buying teams, store managers, stylists, floor managers and Product presentation teams to ensure meetings are held in line with the specified calendar
- Produce clear concise reporting to all Visual Merchandising stakeholders to ensure all have data to help promote business growth
- Work with store staff and product presentation team to generate enthusiasm and passion for the brand product display principles and excellence in implementation
- Adopt merchandising in line with the specificity of each store and in line with the merchandise team and Brand image
- You will inspire Design team to create Visual Merchandising Display concepts from a brief encapsulating commercial, retail, brand and communication objectives
- Devise concepts that form a 360Â° display concept for a brand and/or store
- Use expert knowledge to recommend when design trends/ VM concepts can lead the way or play a supporting role in achieving the brands objectives
- Define and manage a clear installation calendar, when dates are not met identify action to be taken in future
- Ensure the cost-effectiveness of providers and suppliers pricing both locally and regionally
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you need to succeed in this role
We are looking for an experienced visual merchandiser with fashion background! This role requires someone who enjoys the active hands-on side of visual merchandising due to the constant change in shop floors and windows.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below...
- Have a background in fashion visual merchandising of at least 4 years
- Be flexible to travel to GCC countries.
- Advanced in negotiating and collaborating
- Love being hands-on and active on the shop floor
- Can build training programs and roll out across teams and in-store VM's
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.