Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
- The PKI organization manages all tasks related to CA operations, all from maintaining the technical infrastructure to receiving and processing of certificate requests. As a part of the organization, the RA team is responsible for all certificate life cycle events such as initial vetting of requestor details and issuing/revoking certificates as well as performing initial technical support.
- The Sr. RA Specialist will be involved in day to day RA tasks, but also focus on maintaining and improving the processes related to the RA services, interact with clients and other parts of DarkMatter organization to maintain and improve RA services.
- The role will involve creating and maintaining of documents, such as policies, procedures, SOPs and guidelines as well as developing and performing trainings.
- All members of the PKI team will work in a highly secure environment where the need for being well organized and structured in order to maintain the level of security is of utmost importance.
In this role, you will:
- Receiving and verifying certificate requests
- Vetting of organization and domain details
- Issuing and revoking certificates
- Interact with customers
- Defining and improving policy and procedure documents
- Follow industry forums and trends
- Generate reports
- Perform/Support internal audits (RA related)
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- PKI knowledge
- Experience with CA/B forum requirements
- Good understanding of IT security concepts such as policies and procedures.
- Experience with PKI in use (SSL, SMIME, etc.)
- Auditing knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of tools related to PKI such as openssl etc.
- Understanding of IT environments
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Arabic speaker is a plus
- Takes responsibility
- Well organized
- Customer facing role
- Work independently
- Follow procedures and policies
- Able to work together with and contribute to the team
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.