Job description / Role
To develop and implement a trade marketing action plan; manage the corporate client base; provide advice and guidance to customers and support internal colleagues to maximize potential selling opportunities; achieve financial targets for assigned segment and ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained.
• Revenue Generation: Develop and implement a trade marketing action plan to target the corporate client base in UAE and manage the corporate client base from a trade finance perspective to achieve agreed financial targets.
• Client Servicing: Liaise with clients providing advice on complex trade transactions; new solutions, developments and emerging opportunities; solving/escalating problems/serious issues and cross selling other products to ensure their current and future needs are captured and serviced accordingly
• Product Training: Provide trade sales skills, knowledge and training to support corporate relationship managers in increasing trade product sales Policies, Processes, Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental Systems and Procedures
• Policies, Processes: Ensure that standard operating procedures and instructions are adhered to so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders
• Self-Management: Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own contribution to business performance
• Maximise revenue growth through business development, sales, and innovative, client-focused solutions.
• At least 8 years of experience in trade finance marketing with experience in achieving revenue targets and knowledge of trade finance products.
• Significant experience in the UAE market.
• Front-line sales or product expertise and experience especially in Trade and Cash products
• Client management experience in the UAE, and possibly other markets
• International or large local bank experience of at least 5+ years
• Client contacts that they have access to
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|