Job description / Role
We are partnered with one of Dubai's largest, leading banks for a Large Corporate Relationship Manager looking for growth into a Senior or Director-level role. Applicants must have a strong Real Estate client portfolio and must be currently based in the UAE.
This Dubai headquartered bank is a top brand in the market that has seen consistent stability and growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Review the existing portfolio in a timely manner and recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the bank's credit policy to maximise earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
* Obtain audited financial statements, analyse them and recommend credit proposals of potential borrowers to the approving authority to meet financial objectives.
* Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. documentation, periodical client visits / call reports, stock inspections and formal credit checks / informal market feedback to monitor the assigned portfolio effectively.
* Undergo an annual credit review process on the assigned portfolio to achieve a satisfactory rating on asset portfolio quality and credit management process.
* Develop on the job learning curve of RO / SRO to enable them to grow professionally and prepare them for higher levels of responsibility.
* Opportunity to join a leading bank in Dubai that has seen consistent growth and stability
* Market salary package with above market benefits
Candidates that will be seriously considered for the Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking - Real Estate position will meet the minimum following criteria:
* 8-10 years of experience in Corporate Banking Relationship Management
* Strong portfolio of Large Corporate Real Estate clients
* Currently based in the UAE with relevant experience in the UAE
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
* Arabic not essential but highly preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.